The following policy and procedures are based on guidelines from the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (fsmtb.org), the Arizona State Board of Massage Therapy, and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). I appreciate your patience and understanding as I work to safely open my business and to provide you with the highest quality care and service while minimizing risk.
PLEASE BE MINDFUL OF NEW SAFETY PRACTICES
The health, safety and well-being of my clients, fellow suite-mates and the community at large are of top priority. I have implemented the following operational and sanitation procedures for your protection as well as mine.
Between every session I take extra time to:
- Remove & replace all sheets with clean linen that has been stored in an enclosed cupboard.
- Disinfect all surfaces that may have been touched or handled during the service with products registered by the EPA, including all surfaces of the massage table.
- Disinfect all equipment and tools that may have been used per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ventilate the massage room by opening doors and windows to circulate fresh air and by using a HEPA air filtration system.
I ask that you:
- Monitor your health and reschedule your appointment if you feel ill, have cold or flu-like symptoms, including fever, cough, and body aches. Or if you suspect or know that you have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Share with me if you have developed any cold or flulike symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19 in the week following your last appointment.
- Come to your appointment alone in order to comply with the guidelines for gathering spaces. When utilizing the seating area, please be mindful of the 6-foot social distancing guidelines.
- Sanitize your hands upon entering either by using the bathroom and washing with soap and water, or utilizing the provided hand sanitizer.
- Complete the consent form and return prior to your appointment time or bring it with you to your appointment.
- Limit your personal items. Consider carrying only your keys, phone and wallet inside with you.
- Bring your own mask that loops around the ears to wear while in the massage room and common areas. If you forget, one will be provided for you.
- Text me when you arrive. For clients wishing to remain in your car until your appointment time, please text me and I will escort you through a separate entry which allows for even more social distancing.
Trusting the prevailing expert medical opinions, I feel confident that we can safely take care of ourselves while still receiving health-boosting massages.